1. LSU is 9-0 ATS in its last nine home matches and 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
2. Revenge is on the Tigers minds after them disturbed a season.
3. LSU QB Joe Burrow is really on fire this year with three interceptions and 22 TD passes.
4. The Tigers have three receivers with at least six TD receptions. The Gators do not have anyone with over three.
5. Florida has injuries and LSU is 12-3 ATS in its last 15 conference games.
Prediction: Florida 17, LSU 41
1. This season, the Badgers have given up only 29 points.
2. The previous two times these two rivals have metthe sport has gone UNDER the total.
3. Michigan State for the most part comprised Ohio State and the total has gone UNDER in eight of the Spartans last 10 conference matches.
4. Wisconsin runs on the ball well and the amount has gone UNDER in eight of their last 11 games.
5. Five of the past seven conference games of Wisconsin have gone UNDER.
Prediction: Michigan State 13, Wisconsin 24
1. WR Trishton Jackson was a pleasant surprise to the Syracuse crime and QB Tommy DeVito as he has five TD receptions.
2. The Orange have been 3-0 ATS in their last three matches in Raleigh.
3. Syracuse is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 on the street.
4. N.C. State is missing from offense, standing 87th in the nation.
5. Syracuse is 6-0 ATS on the road after successive home matches and N.C. State is just 2-6 ATS in the last eight games vs the ACC.
Prediction: Syracuse 20, N.C. State 17
Read more: https://conservativewatchnews.org/ufc-sites